Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2007, 08:15 AM   #1

new to the board and have a question.

i need to know where i can get performance parts. it says it's a 125 but i'm hearing it's more than likely a 107 either way anyone know where i can get parts for this thing. I mainly need a extra clutch as some othe guys and my self are going to race minisupermoto with it. so far i've put royal purple 5w-20 synthetic in the oil. changed the fork oil and rear shock oil with bel ray synthetic. the thing runs like a dream but like any racing fan i want more power and better suspension and some sprockets any know where i can ge these???

it's this on right here

http://www.xxx-motorsports.com/125cc...ml?cPath=3_100

Old 02-19-2007, 09:26 AM   #2

I'm not sure these bikes have been successful enough on the race scene to get a performance parts mfg's attention.

Have you seen many of them up front at the races you plan on running in? Best bet might be to ask around in the pits if you see something and work from there.

Sorry - I know that's not much help for ya, but when I was talking about getting a china dirt bike there were several people who told me they tried racing a china pit bike and didn't feel they were up to par for racing -- great on the bling for the money, but just didn't deliver for them.... go prove 'em wrong. :wink:
'02 Kawasaki KX125

Old 02-19-2007, 09:36 AM   #3

actually one of them won the a couple races last year and one almost won outright in the endurance series but the clutch gave up the ghost. :(

I'm looking at the pitster pro shock from staggsminis.com for 220. and I'm pullling the head today to see about a piston and jugg to up this thing.

also anyone know how to pull the head off i have the bolts out but for some reason i can't seem to release the head from the block. actually it seems i need to release the cam chain fromthe cam. how???

Old 02-19-2007, 04:42 PM   #4

I've never pulled one of those down but with the cover off did you try to kick it through a few times to rotate the chain and see if the chain has a master link on it and remove that? Be very carefull to pay attention to any timing marks etc. when you dissasemble it!!!

Aaron

2008 Fly-Scooters La Vie
www.scootdawg.proboards59.com

Old 02-19-2007, 05:13 PM   #5

Look on eBay for an extra clutch, you may find one

Old 02-19-2007, 07:46 PM   #6

Here's a whole 125cc performance upgraded Zongshen engine that would fit and cheap!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/125cc...mZ250085111929

Aaron

2008 Fly-Scooters La Vie
www.scootdawg.proboards59.com

Old 02-25-2007, 08:41 PM   #7

Send a message via Yahoo to killerminis
build it up

a chinese machine is a great machine for racing on a budget.. and the good part is alot of parts for hondas will bolt right on with little or no modification..