Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2015, 12:11 PM   #1

Smile Need adivice on the RX3 and the DRZ400

Hey guys, I know summer is here and I just sold my KLX 250. I know lots of you all have had many different bikes over the years. I'm looking at getting the RX3 Cyclone because it seems to be a great bang for its buck. Also I'm Looking at the DRZ 400. I want a bike that I can commute with and do some highway travel and also hit the trails too. How is everyone liking there RX3? I'm a little worried about maintenance on this because I'm not the best when it comes to all that stuff. Is it pretty much just like any other bike? If I brought it to a local motorcycle shop would I have problems with them helping me service it? Is the valve clearance hard to do? I know CSC give you great instructions and video tutorials on this. So im hoping to learn a lot from them. How are these handling on the highway? What is the max speed people are getting with this bike without it wobbling or redlining it? I have heard also the speedometer is a bit off. Any truth to that?? How does the bike handle off road? I know its a bit heavy. Is there anything that anyone has done to make the bike a bit lighter? So now to the DRZ 400. I know its a good bike off road and a good commuter bike and not good for highway use. But it is a bit out dated and $3,000 more dollars if bought new. What are peoples opinion on it and could you tell me how you rate it and the pros and cons of it and if you liked it and if you have a RX3 which bike you think is better in terms of what you do. Thank you all for your time.