Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2016, 06:35 PM   #16

i have not gotten my paperwork yet, but after talking to the man at the dmv in my town, he said they have tagged chinese bikes already, and with my bos/mco it is not going to be any trouble at all ... fingers crossed

Old 02-22-2016, 07:03 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Write down the VIN number on your bike and Call or email the company you bought it from, that usually gets you the filled out MSO from what I have been reading

Thank you I've been doing my own homework and I've had a couple people say it will come in a few days. Just in case I'm going to call txpowersports, that's the site I used. Won't hurt to ask right?

Old 02-22-2016, 09:57 PM   #18

The actual MSO comes in the mail 2-4 weeks after you receive the bike. If there are any problems with it you have to call the distributor you bought it from.

2015 Haosen Hawk
1989 Kawasaki EX500
1991 Suzuki DR350

Old 02-25-2016, 02:15 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulesmann View Post
The actual MSO comes in the mail 2-4 weeks after you receive the bike. If there are any problems with it you have to call the distributor you bought it from.

Thanks I've been waiting about a week and a half. I did try to call but no answer so I'll just wait another few days. I just can't wait to take this bike on the road!
I'm in love with my hawk

Old 02-29-2016, 11:52 PM   #20

Good to hear getting your Hawk licensed in Oregon went well Paulesmannl. I live out in the Gorge(The Dalles), just waiting on my MSO to arrive. Hoping my trip to the DMV goes as smoothly. I bought my Hawk from powersportsmax.com a few weeks back. My bike arrived fine, but they seemed a bit sketchy in the customer service area. Hoping my MSO gets here and is correct. Did the paperwork actually come from Haosen? My concern is the model number listed on the site I bought it from differs from all the other model numbers I've seen. When I put my VIN in for my insurance with Geico it came up automatically as a 2015 "Haosen Hawk". Hoping thats what happens with MSO and DMV.