Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2016, 01:54 PM   #1

Bashan Storm 250 for sale

Up for grabs is a 2013 bashan storm 250 cc with only 422 km and in really good condition you wont find another bike this good for the price. New battery bike starts right up and drives excellent. The sprockets have been redone and has giving the bike less torque but a higher top speed can do about 65 mph. Overall bike is in excellent condition. Bike is located near Raleigh NC.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/5788720718.html

Old 10-17-2016, 02:06 PM   #2

Are you aware that these are selling new shipped to your door for $1400 and even less with discounts.

Old 10-17-2016, 02:25 PM   #3

Getting these tagged and Titled in my State is a real pain in the arse since i already have it titled I am charging more just for the convenience and im willing to take less than i am asking so there is that. ANd there has been work put into the bike as well like a name brand battery sprocket changes and etc.

Old 10-17-2016, 04:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homiejoey View Post
Getting these tagged and Titled in my State is a real pain in the arse since i already have it titled I am charging more just for the convenience and im willing to take less than i am asking so there is that. ANd there has been work put into the bike as well like a name brand battery sprocket changes and etc.
This is the first time I have heard of issues getting a china bike reg'd in NC.The DMV you used must have been the issue.I ride NC all year long.I have seen a lot of plated china bikes.The guys I have talked to about them, have had no problems registering and plating them.I keep up with NC motorcycle stuff closely.I am planning to move to WNC when my son graduates high school.

Old 10-17-2016, 04:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
This is the first time I have heard of issues getting a china bike reg'd in NC.The DMV you used must have been the issue.I ride NC all year long.I have seen a lot of plated china bikes.The guys I have talked to about them, have had no problems registering and plating them.I keep up with NC motorcycle stuff closely.I am planning to move to WNC when my son graduates high school.
the storm was not an issue which I am aware of. the Hawk is another story.

Homey....what problems did you have with the title/registration?

Old 10-17-2016, 08:29 PM   #6

Well i didn't have the certificate of orgin when it came so that made it a hassle to get it titled. I did receive one however and it is now titled. Also i think what im asking is fair like i said i would take less for it.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:48 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homiejoey View Post
Well i didn't have the certificate of orgin when it came so that made it a hassle to get it titled. I did receive one however and it is now titled. Also i think what im asking is fair like i said i would take less for it.
for those of us who take on the challenge of buying them and assembling, it's high, but the reality is that many don't want to do that. for those folks, your price isn't bad. I know here in Charlotte, the dealer that sells Hawks will not take a penny less than $1820 (per the offer they made me). considering assembly and such, that's really not all that bad either.

good luck with the sale....