Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2007, 10:24 PM   #1

Many questions one post..

Do to my states extreme lienency for registering I am seriously looking at the 200cc and other Choppers available. I posted about that cool 110cc Bobber from Kiker 5150. I just noticed Sigfrid from RCMOTO has a couple real nice looking 200cc rigid low riders on his main page.. www.rcmoto.com amazingly he finally resonded to an E-mail but only once no follow up questions. F.O.B. North Carolina $550 GY6 powered cool looking machines.

Questions: What else is out there for 200cc plus choppers... not the rebel styled ones or Virago but actual customs?

Has anyone seen one in person? Will a real live adult fit on one? They claim 330 pound weight capacity but can one be ridden reasonable distances by a normal sized guy?

Does anyone live near RCMOTO who may or may not have an actual showroom and could look at one for me? They are located in North Carolina.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks,
Aaron

2008 Fly-Scooters La Vie
www.scootdawg.proboards59.com

Old 02-14-2007, 11:05 PM   #2

There is a seller on Ebay, Wildfire is the brand I think, that sell a 200cc similar to that Bobber you showed. Hi-Bird www.hbmusa.us has the same bike, 200cc, if you watch the changing photos on their home page, but they don't list the bike officially, yet. I think they will have this bike out sometime this year.

edit:

watch the changing photos--it's called the QH200E.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-15-2007, 09:48 AM   #3

Wildfire is Junk, no parts, no warranty, just plain Junk!!! They are a Distributor/Dealer here in Ohio. A friend of mine bought one and they can't get him parts for the one he purchased 1.5 years ago {110cc quad}. Then they told him it isn't one of theirs...they didn't have much to say when he told them he picked it up from their warehouse!! OUCH!

Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 02-15-2007, 10:48 AM   #4

I think Hi-bird is on the up and up, from what I see. Tom (RPM) sells them, but he gets them from a distributor rather than directly from HI-Bird USA. I had spoken directly to Hi-Bird USA in Oklahoma, and with their limited English skills, I see why Tom deals with an independent distributor :? They are very difficult to understand, however, I don't think they will try to deny their own product. It is a shame that Wildfire is like that, seeing as that 200cc street bike is very unique and has such potential. Hopefully, Hi-Bird will back up their street bike.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-16-2007, 03:04 PM   #5

Send a message via Yahoo to maf119l
many posts one question

I have a 250cc www.johnnypag.com .I really like it.I have the blue with white flame bike.I think the red with white flames looks better but my local dealer was out of that color.

Old 02-16-2007, 05:11 PM   #6

Re: many posts one question

I saw these on sale at a dealer in North Canton, Ohio. The dealer was a Hyosung dealer with lots of scooters and some 1000cc sport bikes. That little johnnypag chopper looked to be built real well. All the welds looked real clean and it was a sharp little bike, well constructed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maf119l
I have a 250cc www.johnnypag.com .I really like it.I have the blue with white flame bike.I think the red with white flames looks better but my local dealer was out of that color.

Old 02-16-2007, 05:31 PM   #7

Johnny Pag does seem to be the benchmark standard for imported customs. Unfortunately at $3000 +- a bit out of my league for awhile. I know you get what you pay for and his bikes do at least seem big enough for a normal guy to ride. I am not going to the Expo but have friends that are... it will be interesting to see if anything new is coming...

Aaron

2008 Fly-Scooters La Vie
www.scootdawg.proboards59.com