Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2024, 04:27 PM   #1

Head Scratching Wondering which to buy

Hello All! I have been lurking around here for some time and now have a question to ask. Recently the number of bikes available for purchase has been going down. I wanted a counterbalanced engine with a six speed transmission and a carburetor. From reading the posts on China Riders and searching YouTube, I found the perfect bike in the Templar X 250. Then before I could buy, the supply ran out.

Now I am wondering what would be second best, The KPX is still available, but is now at nearly $3000. The Hawk X could work I guess and it has problems that are known at least, I would like to be able to cruise at around 65 MPH in order to not get ran over on the way to work.

Then there is the Lifan Expect, but it displaces only 200 CC's. I can't find information on it being counter balanced, so I am guessing that it is not. But Lifan bikes are fuel injected as well. I do like the higher quality of those bikes though.

Is the X-Pro RXE the same bike as a Hawk X? The tires on the RXE are biased toward off road, but other then that they seem identical.

I need to make up my mind if I want to buy now. Otherwise I will be waiting for the 2024 models to complete EPA certification for who knows how long.

I would welcome your input!

Tags
which bike?