Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Web Deals - NEW!
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2019, 10:34 AM   #1

Tool kit

I found this....maybe this has posted before...
link below
www.rrrtoolsolutions.com/

He also has other kool tools and videos!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rrrtoolkit.jpg (14.9 KB, 886 views)
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Last edited by wedooit; 10-07-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Old 10-07-2019, 12:14 PM   #2

Great looking kit. I'm sure the price will seem fair if I have to pay for a tow truck because I couldn't fix it. Great concept. Maybe I'll get it for Christmas. We should start some sort of raffle in the forum. Donate proceeds to charity.

Old 10-07-2019, 12:30 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essayons View Post
Great looking kit. I'm sure the price will seem fair if I have to pay for a tow truck because I couldn't fix it. Great concept. Maybe I'll get it for Christmas. We should start some sort of raffle in the forum. Donate proceeds to charity.
That would be a great idea! Am going to send a pm to some of the masters on this site, about starting a thread of tools....maybe there is one, but there is soo much info here. I am a tool nut, but a lot of the people here could be assisted, of what tools they need to keep their china syndrome bikes alive and well.....and some suggestions as where to buy.

Basketcase... posted a bearing removal tool. I didn't know that was available....I am old school and I always say "I don't get off the farm much", but we are not farmers, we just live in the country. LOL
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 10-07-2019, 01:52 PM   #4

I'm in for helping others for sure. Done it on other forum before.

A tool sticky would definitely be helpful.