Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2023, 05:57 PM   #1

Registration Templar 250

I want to tag my templar now I have had it since September, it's probably been covered somewhere in the forums. My title says Off Road Motorcycle you think that will work?

Old 11-30-2023, 06:16 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilcan View Post
I want to tag my templar now I have had it since September, it's probably been covered somewhere in the forums. My title says Off Road Motorcycle you think that will work?
Yup. Covered. In this same section of the forum (top post):
"Seller never registered their Templar 250. Will have troubles titling it if I buy it?"

https://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=33361

You need an MCO that sez motorcycle. Not sure if you can get one this far from purchase. Contact the seller and beg.

Old 03-07-2024, 09:32 PM   #3

2023 templar 250 x oregon

Bought a 2023 templar 250 x 6spd after my third attempt at oregon dmv its a no go for registering the 250 x i was issued a updated mco stating motorcycle previous mco said offroad motorcycle on my second attempt at dmv i took this in to complete registration and no go later that day dmv called and said bring bike in we will inspect it so here we go 3rd attempt to men come out look bike over and they find label on bike says epa certified alright now we are getting somewhere guy goes inside for a minute then comes back out says ok so now we need to find your safety label i say well the tires are dot certified it has all its lights and blinkers even a horn he says i see that but it has to have a fsa safety label or a certified letter from the factory stating it can be modified to meet safety standards freakn label smh i give up dirt bike it is hope this helps some fellow oregonians
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20240307_173650.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	30930  

Old 04-04-2024, 09:02 PM   #4

Thumbs Up Registration templar x

Just got my templar x registered in oregon, walked into dmv and immediately my number was called, it took less than 30 minutes and I was walking out the door with a new plate and registration. That was the easiest transaction I ever had at the dmv.

Old 04-05-2024, 07:15 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Bought a 2023 templar 250 x 6spd after my third attempt at oregon dmv its a no go for registering the 250 x i was issued a updated mco stating motorcycle previous mco said offroad motorcycle on my second attempt at dmv i took this in to complete registration and no go later that day dmv called and said bring bike in we will inspect it so here we go 3rd attempt to men come out look bike over and they find label on bike says epa certified alright now we are getting somewhere guy goes inside for a minute then comes back out says ok so now we need to find your safety label i say well the tires are dot certified it has all its lights and blinkers even a horn he says i see that but it has to have a fsa safety label or a certified letter from the factory stating it can be modified to meet safety standards freakn label smh i give up dirt bike it is hope this helps some fellow oregonians

Take your paperwork to the same place where old crustydude took his. You got a roadblock of jerks. Bypass them.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:28 AM   #6

Member “Emerikol “ went through the same b.s. with the sticker and just ordered a sticker with his Hawk .Search around for the thread for better info .