Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2019, 12:11 AM   #106

I'd just a little under 7000 miles if you're experiencing the slip.

Old 06-12-2020, 04:08 AM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaxwell View Post
I can't argue against the Rm-80. maybe gearing and other parts that came factory on the Rm are just better.
On a side note I've heard many people saying 2-strokes will be dead before long I guess mostly due to emissions--even the top of the line direct injection clean ones its like they have already pretty much done all they can to clean up emissions on those so as the new CARB and Euro emissions keep getting tougher plus many, not all but many companies have been getting away from making them partially or sompletely andaren't investing in new 2T tech. I don't think we will see them too much longer.
I used to love my 2 stroke mopeds and an old dirtbike my brother had and my hedge trimmer and chain saw.

and oops I meant to say b4 the 4stroke makes more torque per cycle and at the same RPM the 2T has twice as many cycles. Still I have seen people do all sorts of grom and grom clone wheelies, personally Im not very good at wheelies
I completely may agree with you.

Old 06-20-2020, 07:29 PM   #108

Got a 2020 Boom Vader this past March and am still in the process of break in. I have had it up to 47 mph a few times on my way to and from work. Straight and level road for about 1 1/2 miles each way. I calibrated the speed-o and it is accurate up to the 47 mph I have had it at. checked it against a know accurate gps as well as a police radar gun (my neighbor is a police officer). Only mods at this time are the 17tooth front sprocket, replaced the stock chain with a HD DID 428 chain and added an oil cooler for the motor. At present the bike has 119 miles on it and like I said only gone up that high a few times. Am 6'2" and 255 lbs to boot. I did still have a bit over a 1/4 throttle left on the bike at that speed. I do have a new PZ22 carb for it as well as an assortment of metering jets when it comes time. Any idea on what jet to at least start with when I do decide to swap out the stock carb? The shifting is still a bit clunky (sounding ) and getting into neutral is getting easier as well (especially going to neutral from 2nd gear). I love the little beasty and use it mainly for going to and from work. (only about 5 1/2 miles). Would I buy one again? Yes as well as a 250 multi purpose bike.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00346.jpg (94.4 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00350.jpg (93.6 KB, 164 views)