Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2016, 08:21 PM   #1

2015 Hawk red

My Hawk is here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1464995073080.jpg (96.3 KB, 261 views)
File Type: jpg 20160603_114738.jpg (95.3 KB, 272 views)

Old 06-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #2

Very nice! How tall are you? Any issues with your height and the seat height and/or your seating position?

/

Old 06-03-2016, 09:20 PM   #3

Good looking ride sir !

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 06-03-2016, 09:21 PM   #4

I know no one gets around to doing in their effort to get them built and photographed but I will tell you as I have said numerous times. Cinch up those boots, slide them up to the reflectors.

Red looks good. Have we seen many red hawks on this site?

ATGATT: All the gear, all the time. Shorthand for a philosophy that complete motorcycle safety gear should be worn at all times, and gear should not be reduced at times when the perceived risk is less.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-03-2016, 10:30 PM   #5

Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
Very nice! How tall are you? Any issues with your height and the seat height and/or your seating position?

/
I am 6 foot tall. I was only able to to sit on her for a minute todayou as the sun was going down by the time I got home with it from apscusa. I'll have a better look at everything tomorrow.

Old 06-04-2016, 09:14 AM   #6

Cinch the boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
I know no one gets around to doing in their effort to get them built and photographed but I will tell you as I have said numerous times. Cinch up those boots, slide them up to the reflectors.

Red looks good. Have we seen many red hawks on this site?

ATGATT: All the gear, all the time. Shorthand for a philosophy that complete motorcycle safety

gear should be worn at all times, and gear should not be reduced at times when the perceived risk is less.
I will do that. Thanks for the tip!

Old 06-05-2016, 12:50 PM   #7

Raised boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcliker75 View Post
I will do that. Thanks for the tip!
I raised the boot like you said BlackBike. It looks alot better, thanks!

Old 06-05-2016, 12:54 PM   #8

No issues with height

Quote:

/
I went for my first ride today, thank God the rain finally stopped here in TN. I was very comfortable I must say. Being 6 foot tall I have no issues riding or reaching.

Old 06-05-2016, 04:55 PM   #9

Grin

Quote:
I went for my first ride today, thank God the rain finally stopped here in TN. I was very comfortable I must say. Being 6 foot tall I have no issues riding or reaching.
Hey madc ... glad you are geting it assembled, its a process that you will continue to find things to do a least a couple of weeks down the line. If your like me, you will enjoy the time in the shop puttering with it. I'd say give it some time and ride it moderately but often to get the feel of it and to test your abilities with the weight and performance , and to know what to expect from this inexpensive moto.

new rider myself this year. Love my new hobby. Put 92 miles on back road this sunday morning. Nice and cool in South TX for a change with the north wind we have been experiencing. These bikes aren't very fast so you kinda need to avoid traffic when possible. I put a bunch of led lights on mine including front and rear running lights . Some folks will flat run you down if you don't keep 100% in the game. I try to ride early since all the meth heads and zombies don't head for the Walmarts till at least 10am.

PS just turned 2000miles, and today's oil change was an honest BLACK not just dumping more break in oil. I finished my gallon of Rotella Dino oil and will go to the full synthetic next service
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-05-2016, 09:26 PM   #10

first ride and tinkering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Hey madc ... glad you are geting it assembled, its a process that you will continue to find things to do a least a couple of weeks down the line. If your like me, you will enjoy the time in the shop puttering with it. I'd say give it some time and ride it moderately but often to get the feel of it and to test your abilities with the weight and performance , and to know what to expect from this inexpensive moto.

new rider myself this year. Love my new hobby. Put 92 miles on back road this sunday morning. Nice and cool in South TX for a change with the north wind we have been experiencing. These bikes aren't very fast so you kinda need to avoid traffic when possible. I put a bunch of led lights on mine including front and rear running lights . Some folks will flat run you down if you don't keep 100% in the game. I try to ride early since all the meth heads and zombies don't head for the Walmarts till at least 10am.

PS just turned 2000miles, and today's oil change was an honest BLACK not just dumping more break in oil. I finished my gallon of Rotella Dino oil and will go to the full synthetic next service
Yeah! I just had a go with the clutch cable trying to adjust it so the bike stops pulling when I pull the clutch all the way in. It seems to work well now, however the neutral light is always on now, not sure why. I tried moving all the wires to find the short,but to no avail. Sounds like you are having a blast with your bike. I will ride mine mainly to work through the country roads. I do not have a garage so I am limited to the tinkering I can do comfortably. I did cut that darn horn beeper wire,wheew.

Old 06-05-2016, 09:48 PM   #11

Quote:
Same here. I'm in southeast MO and it's rained for the past four days and today was finally sunny. I got out and enjoyed the weather on my bike too.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Andrew93

newrider93 AKA Andrew93

Old 06-09-2016, 12:36 AM   #12

Hi Mad,,, that's a nice looking bike , I am 6 ft as well and find it hard to find a reasonably priced off roader that fits me , what size is it ? we don't get these down here ,,,yet ? and what is it worth ? if you don't mind , thanks and enjoy your new bike .
Brian.

Old 06-09-2016, 12:55 AM   #13

Remove the cover on the transmission side of the engine. I think you will find the pinched wire against the engine case and this will be the reason for your always on neutral light. Fix the wire and you will be good to go.

/

Old 06-11-2016, 09:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanerds View Post
Hi Mad,,, that's a nice looking bike , I am 6 ft as well and find it hard to find a reasonably priced off roader that fits me , what size is it ? we don't get these down here ,,,yet ? and what is it worth ? if you don't mind , thanks and enjoy your new bike .
Brian.

HI Beanerd's, thank you! This is the 2015 250cc Haosen Hawk. $1399.00 US at Apscusa.com

Old 06-11-2016, 09:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Remove the cover on the transmission side of the engine. I think you will find the pinched wire against the engine case and this will be the reason for your always on neutral light. Fix the wire and you will be good to go.

/
Thank you Adjuster! I will give this a try!