Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2017, 07:47 AM   #61

Anyone ever deal with or hear of superior power sports ?

Old 03-29-2017, 07:53 AM   #62

I like how the little ads (cookies) tailored to what you've looks at somewhere else pop up on the top of the forum page.

A truck dealership I went to is up there now. What a bunch of dumb asses they were!
I never bought a truck from them. They tried to f me good straight off the bat. Usually the salesman and finance guy slowly work their way into screwing you, not theses *ssholes.

Old 03-29-2017, 09:06 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl6935 View Post
Anyone ever deal with or hear of superior power sports ?

Oh yes...They are superior at not giving any service after the sale, and especially superior at sending damaged bikes...of, and did I mention their F rating from the BBB.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:33 AM   #64

Thanks, manny!

How the heck do these places stay in business? It's funny because superior power sports and power sports max website look very similar. I'd say they're the same group of people or they use the same web designer.

I'm still waiting on my hawk title and replacement seat decision from power sports max. That had got to be the slowest place on the planet.

Thank god I'm very patient, but my patience is starting to wear thin.

Got the bike quick though and now that I'm educated on these Chinese bikes is see why. Since they knew that they couldn't be registered in New Jersey and lied to me about it, just to get rid of them they shipped the bike the day after I ordered it. Even after I continually asked them if it could be registered in NJ.

Old 03-29-2017, 01:45 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl6935 View Post
Thanks, manny!

How the heck do these places stay in business? It's funny because superior power sports and power sports max website look very similar. I'd say they're the same group of people or they use the same web designer.

I'm still waiting on my hawk title and replacement seat decision from power sports max. That had got to be the slowest place on the planet.

Thank god I'm very patient, but my patience is starting to wear thin.

Got the bike quick though and now that I'm educated on these Chinese bikes is see why. Since they knew that they couldn't be registered in New Jersey and lied to me about it, just to get rid of them they shipped the bike the day after I ordered it. Even after I continually asked them if it could be registered in NJ.
I PM'd you.

These two outfits are not the same owners, believe it or not--there are two sets of clowns! Funny how you noticed how quick they sent the bikes seeing as many members here have a delay of a few days from these guys from order to sent! One member ordered his Vader (Grom clone) and it took them almost a month to get the bike to him (Powersportsmax)!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 05-03-2017, 09:51 AM   #66

Mannnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
Oh yes...They are superior at not giving any service after the sale, and especially superior at sending damaged bikes...of, and did I mention their F rating from the BBB.
Hey Manny ive seen your posts on here, ive been thinking about ordering a enforcer 250. did you have any problems with getting your bike registered, inspected, or insured here in NY i think we're in the same general area. Also have you gotten yours together yet? is the bike able to cruze around 60 easily?