Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2017, 09:49 PM   #31

A couple years back we got 39 inches of snow in a short period. I was keeping up with my driveway by plowing every couple of hours. I have a diesel K3500 mason dump with a 8.5 meyers. Well the state shut down and they stopped plowing the roads. So when I went to turn around in the road to make another pass at my driveway I go my beast stuck. I tried for hours to get it unstuck, finally at 2 am I said F* it and I went back in the house and went to sleep. My Truck was literally in the middle of the road. My town had to dig the roads out with bucket loaders. I had an awesome Neighbor help plow me out with his for F350 so I could get my truck out of the road.

Tuesday we got 16 inches of heavy snow. I made sure to plow the street in front of my driveway so I can turn around.

Old 03-18-2017, 11:30 AM   #32

Well, supposedly my Enforcer has shipped, so maybe Monday, which just happens to be the first day of spring, I'll be getting a call to come get it.

Although shipping times are all screwed up from the storm...and as i look out the window, it is snowing again Yesterday I spent the day shoveling off my roof eves and clearing paths to the electric meter, propane tank, etc., while waiting for Fed Ex, who never showed up.....again!! Worst snow storm of my life and I am 55 years old.

Old 03-18-2017, 04:57 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
Well, supposedly my Enforcer has shipped, so maybe Monday, which just happens to be the first day of spring, I'll be getting a call to come get it.

Although shipping times are all screwed up from the storm...and as i look out the window, it is snowing again Yesterday I spent the day shoveling off my roof eves and clearing paths to the electric meter, propane tank, etc., while waiting for Fed Ex, who never showed up.....again!! Worst snow storm of my life and I am 55 years old.
Hi Manny, I ordered mine on Wednesday but haven't heard anything about shipping yet. How long after you ordered it did they ship it? I'm really hoping I can put this thing together. I've worked on cars my whole life, but very new to the motorcycle field. If I get stuck, I know there are some great people on here to help at least!

Old 03-19-2017, 12:22 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybay33 View Post
Hi Manny, I ordered mine on Wednesday but haven't heard anything about shipping yet. How long after you ordered it did they ship it? I'm really hoping I can put this thing together. I've worked on cars my whole life, but very new to the motorcycle field. If I get stuck, I know there are some great people on here to help at least!
I ordered mine a week before you I believe, on Wednesday the 8th. They are or were having some credit card problems with their processor i believe, and i also believe that have it straightened out now, so yours will probably be shipping this coming week I bet.

There are lots of videos to watch...There's some good stuff here in the technical thread and a few assembly threads around on various bikes including the enforcer. You should be fine if you take your time. I'm just wishing i had a heated garage for assembly, but I might just drag it into the house to assemble

Old 03-19-2017, 12:42 AM   #35

I have a house bike, but it has to sleep in the entry. I remember the time that the stock exhaust was caught laying in the bathroom. I couldn't blame it on the dog because it was to heavy.

Old 03-27-2017, 06:29 PM   #36

Well, I am going to TRY and re-order an Enforcer...I have been giving it a lot of thought. There are things I like better about the Brozz, but there are also things i like better on the Enforcer (wheels, tires for one). It seems I can buy the Enforcer for considerably less than the Brozz too, so if i can get Don to call me back I'm going to give er a try...again! Bottom line, I haven't been on a bike other than my ATV's in 25 years or so, so this will be a good place to start I think.

Old 03-27-2017, 07:25 PM   #37

I will sell you a Pretty 1980 Kawasaki KX125. It's street legal because I said it is.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:53 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
I will sell you a Pretty 1980 Kawasaki KX125. It's street legal because I said it is.
But then again a Malibu Barbie car is street legal in North Dakota, or was that south dakota
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-28-2017, 03:07 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
But then again a Malibu Barbie car is street legal in North Dakota, or was that south dakota
I have 5 sisters and I broke a real Barbie plastic pink Corvette in the early 70's.

We also have old cars and trucks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OH.jpg (77.6 KB, 170 views)

Old 03-28-2017, 08:32 AM   #40

Manny,

I've been going back and forth with don via email regarding the enforcer, so yesterday decided to give him a call, one of his employees answered the phone. I asked for don but, apparently he was busy. I asked the guy some questions about the bike. I also asked him how I should go about ordering one since don quoted me a price different than what he has posted on the web. I told the guy I want to place an order for one... he started studdering and said you better talk to don, don will call you back.

... should I hold my breath?

On the hawk I bought... still haven't received the replacement seat as of yet or the paperwork. I have a feeling that the stall tactic is to get you passed the point of no return as in passed the return limit date.

This is BS!

Old 03-28-2017, 08:42 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl6935 View Post
Manny,

I've been going back and forth with don via email regarding the enforcer, so yesterday decided to give him a call, one of his employees answered the phone. I asked for don but, apparently he was busy. I asked the guy some questions about the bike. I also asked him how I should go about ordering one since don quoted me a price different than what he has posted on the web. I told the guy I want to place an order for one... he started studdering and said you better talk to don, don will call you back.

... should I hold my breath?

On the hawk I bought... still haven't received the replacement seat as of yet or the paperwork. I have a feeling that the stall tactic is to get you passed the point of no return as in passed the return limit date.

This is BS!
This kind of lends support to my theory that they don't have them...Perhaps something happened to them in Cali, I don't know. However, I do know that if you have something for sale and people want to buy it, then you sell it. Seems to me they simply don't have them...Perhaps they are tied up on that freight car Don told a story about

Old 03-28-2017, 09:57 AM   #42

No call back from Don, once again. I called yesterday twice and spoke with Greg both times, who is some relation to Don. The first time he was out for an hour, and the 2nd time he was on the other line at liie 3pm and i asked Greg to put a note in front of him asking him to call me...nada. Last time he took my order at 8 pm, so something is going on.

But....I found an awesome bike for sale last night, that I have an apt. to see at 5 pm tonight...I have to drive an hour to see it and hopefully the girl honors her word and lets me look at it first. I'll be showing up with cash and doing zero dickering on price...It's that kind of a deal!! I don't even need to test drive it, seriously!!!

Fingers and toes will be crossed all day!!

Old 03-28-2017, 10:45 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
No call back from Don, once again. I called yesterday twice and spoke with Greg both times, who is some relation to Don. The first time he was out for an hour, and the 2nd time he was on the other line at liie 3pm and i asked Greg to put a note in front of him asking him to call me...nada. Last time he took my order at 8 pm, so something is going on.

But....I found an awesome bike for sale last night, that I have an apt. to see at 5 pm tonight...I have to drive an hour to see it and hopefully the girl honors her word and lets me look at it first. I'll be showing up with cash and doing zero dickering on price...It's that kind of a deal!! I don't even need to test drive it, seriously!!!

Fingers and toes will be crossed all day!!
Manny, have you ever heard the expression, "He's just not that in to you?"

Forget Don. Move on, He obviously has. Forget him and his stinking bike. You're better than that. He doesn't deserve you or your money! Go buy a different bike. Good luck today with the one you're looking at. I hope you buy it.

Old 03-28-2017, 11:03 AM   #44

Yeah, I'm thinking Don maybe has issues

Old 03-28-2017, 12:06 PM   #45

It seems like there's all kind of shady crap surrounding the dealers of these Chinese bikes.

Are there any other dealers of the enforcer ar a street legal derivative of it?

On the hawk purchased made. I think I'm going into dispute on that bike. I wa looking at all the emails back and forth between the seller and he purgers himself right and left as far as the street legality in NJ.