Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2016, 02:30 PM   #1

Looking at Some Used RX3's

I’ve been scaling down my size in motorcycles for the past decade. So much that the past two years my only two wheeled activity has been with pedal power. The 250cc class has been my desire for quite some time but not really into any of the U.S. offerings. Thus, except for the relative unknowns about the bike, the RX3 checks all of my boxes. Even though the RX3 is a bargain new I usually buy my motorcycles from the second hand market. Besides being inherently cheap I can also be a serial bike purchaser and don’t like taking financial hits when I sell a bike. I’ve found a few 2015’s within a reasonable distance from me. The closest is 250 miles but only has 100 miles on it. I do not own a trailer nor an automobile with a hitch. Would this bike be OK to ride the 250 miles or would a service be required? Anything in particular I should be looking for with bikes having 1,200 down to 100 miles? Thanks in advance.