Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics

Old 03-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bvader141 View Post
Unfortunately the kit I bought did not come with the head, only the piston and cylinder. The Yoshi exhaust I ordered for a grom does not fit either 😠. I just ordered a couple different stainless mandrel bends for a 1.5 inch exhaust so I'll cut up the new grom header and weld a new downpipe to match the Vader head.
I bought a full Grom exhaust for my Hellcat and it wouldnt fit either, I ended up keeping the stock header pipe and cutting the exhaust I bought to make it slip over the stock header pipe. So far it has worked out good with just a slight amount of exhaust leaking where I slipped it over the stock header. I might need to weld it up in the future or maybe I could just put a clamp on it. Hopefully someone will make a complete exhaust that bolts on the the Vaders and Hellcats, I haven't found one yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 3.jpg (98.3 KB, 696 views)

Old 03-22-2018, 12:12 PM   #17

i have a grom exhaust, it will need some modification, heat it up and twisting look at my fotos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exh.jpg (94.9 KB, 576 views)
File Type: jpg exh1.jpg (97.0 KB, 582 views)

Old 03-23-2018, 10:21 PM   #18

dude, that thing looks bad ass! Where did you get the chain adjusters? I installed Grom adjusters on my Hellcat but they really arent much better than the ones that came with it and they are really tight inside the swingarm. Did you install new brake rotors too?

Old 03-27-2018, 02:28 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellkitty View Post
I bought a full Grom exhaust for my Hellcat and it wouldnt fit either, I ended up keeping the stock header pipe and cutting the exhaust I bought to make it slip over the stock header pipe. So far it has worked out good with just a slight amount of exhaust leaking where I slipped it over the stock header. I might need to weld it up in the future or maybe I could just put a clamp on it. Hopefully someone will make a complete exhaust that bolts on the the Vaders and Hellcats, I haven't found one yet.
There are two issues to using a Grom Exhaust on these Clones,
1. Groms Exhaust port is on a slightly different angle
2. The Studs on the Exhaust port are a different size
Ive read somewhere else that you can use a NCC PIPE ADAPTER and change out the studs on the exhaust port to accept the full Honda Grom Exhaust setup in case anyone was interested. Disclaimer: I have not tried this myself but it seems like a feasible pretty cheap option to try before cutting things up.

Old 08-12-2018, 07:38 PM   #20

Do you happen to know the part number for the big bore kit you ordered from TBolt?