Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2017, 08:24 PM   #1

10000 members on Argentina Rx3 Facebook page commemorative video

Hi everybody:

Our facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/575023975970131/) has recently reached 10 thousand members, and one of our moderators made this video with a huge photo collage, collected over more than two years of activity on the group.
I think it's worth seeing it for two reasons, first the bikes, the Rx3 (under the brand "Corven" model "Touring") has been a great success here in Argentina, with thousands of units sold since 2015. Folk from all around this big country is enjoying it in a wide range of terrains and uses, wich leads me to reason number two: Argentina and its landscapes... You can see in the video, mountains, crossing the Andes to Chile, snow, deserts, grass plains, lakes, beaches, the Puna, infinite straight roads, big cities, small rural towns, the famouse Route 40 (which extends for over 5000km from Ushuaia, the southernmost city of the world, to La Quiaca). I'm not too much of a nationalista and I think chauvinism is a thing of the past, but seeing all those pictures of my country sure tickles me a place I didn't know I had. Note however, that there's a few pictures of places in Chile, Bolivia, Brazil and Uruguay, all beautiful too, of course.
On a last note, the video was linked and mentioned in the oficial Zongshen Facebook page.
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.
Regards,

Juanro

Old 12-06-2017, 10:12 PM   #2

That’s really great! Thanks for sharing!