Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2015, 03:13 AM   #1

dose anyone know about this supplier?

Hi, I'm a little new to the motorcycle market and am looking at getting a Bubba 250cc Chopper Motorcycle MC-DF250RTB Pro Street Chopper as a starter and have been looking for best price with some guarantee that I am going to be able to register it in Washington state. I have found what appears to be an incredible deal for it at this site

http://bestqualitymotorsports.vstore...fa246e94305d35

it dose say a fare amount of assembly required but iv put together mini choppers and low power scooters before so assembly shouldn't be a problem but the deal seems a little too good to be true, its saying $5 shipping cost and COD for payment. It dose say any shipping damage is the buyer responsibility to file a claim and report to the shipping company under their shipping&returns info page but i'm planning on possible replacement for motor and trans already so my primary concern is frame, forks, and wheels, everything else can either be repaired or replaced fairly easily and cheaply. Dose anyone on here have experience with or info on this company? Dose anyone know if the shipping they use has a good reputation or not? Can anyone confirm if they send an MSO or MCO that can be used in Washington state?

Tags
first bike, questions on supplier