Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2019, 05:06 PM   #1

New member with CSC TT250

Just got my tt250 Friday. Whole buying experience had been very pleasant and very professional. These people have their act together, first class operation. Put about 50 miles on the bike over the last few days and so far so good. Quality Seems comparable to the lower end Japanese bikes I’ve been around. Time will tell I suppose. Only complaint is clutch chatter and it seems that once it heats up the clutch is very on or off feeling and the feathering ability goes away. I also noticed that the gear box was very difficult to find neutral, it’s very notchy. This morning I did an oil change. After tons of research I decided to go with the Rotela T4 15-40. I haven’t had a chance to take it for a ride yet but I’m can say that it falls into neutral now with ease and the notchy ness is gone. I’ll report back this evening on the clutch performance after I give it a ride. Not sure what the factory oil is but I will day that after only 50 miles it’s looks dark and nasty.

Looking forward to being part of the community and I hope to learn a lot about these value machines.