Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #16

Well its been 32 calendar days since I ordered the ATV, I got ahold of my salesman Saturday, he was supost to get back with me on Friday and didn't. He said it had not came in yet that it was coming from California and should be in this week. He assured me when I ordered it, it was in stock and would be shipped within 10 to 14 buisness days, well it hasn't! I am going to give them till the end of the week and see what happens and then decide what to do. This is the second company I have messed with trying to get this ATV. I cant believe they would be this hard to get. I'm starting to think china bikes are very hard to come by :!: There should be someone out there with one that I could buy that has one in stock I hope :!:

Old 08-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #17

That is very strange and I am sorry to hear this from you. I haven't had problems getting china quads but have been dealing with Gio, which you can't do since you're in the US.

I would check to see how long you can grieve your credit card that should weigh into your decision as well.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #18

Yea these are like chasing ghosts, real sneaky. The only thing positive they still answer the phone, I guess!

Old 08-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #19

I would be putting a hold on the CC payment. Sounds like a scam coming on.

Allen

Old 08-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #20

its been 30 + days since i ordered, they probably have the money by now what is my options?

Old 08-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #21

Start by calling your credit card company. I think you have 60 days to file a claim.

Allen

Old 08-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #22

Yes as I mentioned your credit card company's policy on claims should be your number one item on deciding how much longer you give them.

If they told you they had it in stock when you ordered, and now they don't, sounds like a bit of a red flag. I had thought the delay was them PDI'ing it for you, but now they don't have it. They could be a trading company. Take the order, then buy it elsewhere and wait for it to come with fingers crossed.

Old 08-16-2009, 09:35 AM   #23

I found out this company use to be called atv discounter and changed thier name to ready to ride power sports.

Old 08-16-2009, 10:36 AM   #24

Send a message via Yahoo to DDG1976
RUN TO THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND FILE A GREIVENCE!!!!! THEN DO A SEARCH FOR ATVDISCOUNTER ON HERE. Very bad reputation, take it from me you do not want to deal with these people.

Old 08-16-2009, 10:58 AM   #25

I just talked to Doug in sales about canceling order he said they would have to charge me a penalty if I canceled now because it is ready to be crated and shipped

Old 08-16-2009, 11:29 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzterry
I just talked to Doug in sales about canceling order he said they would have to charge me a penalty if I canceled now because it is ready to be crated and shipped
And where is the bike? Tracking info? I would at least call the credit card company and start the dispute. You can always cancel it if the bike shows up.

Allen

Old 08-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #27

I cant understand the penalty thing, that bothers me. Why should I be penalized for there dragging around

Old 08-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #28

Send a message via Yahoo to DDG1976
Trust me your order is not there and is not ready to be shipped. Call the credit card company and dispute the charge. I wish you would have known it was Atvdiscounters when you first made the post. Alot of people here could have told you not to touch them. And yes I know Doug, called him everyday for 6 Months, finally had a Detective from my Sheriffs Office talk with him about what charges they were going to face, (theft by deception) and got my problems with them resolved 7 months later.

Old 08-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #29

Take a look on the BBB about atv discounter, You'll be on the phone with the card company in ten seconds.......Also maybe post about the name change on that site so others are warned that they are scamming under a new name. They are the worst of the worst. Dispute now before they lollygag long enough that You can't. That's why they are dragging along hoping You won't. And they cannot charge a penalty unless it said so on the site.

Old 08-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzterry
I cant understand the penalty thing, that bothers me. Why should I be penalized for there dragging around
How they going to penalize you?? You dispute the charges on the card I don't think your credit card company is going to allow them to tack more charges on..