Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #136

Hey everyone, Well, its Monday and still no bike (early am) here, but should be here after noon today. Went out yesterday and bought lots of Loctite and found some grade 5 and 8 bolts to swap out with some on the bike. Have all my tools ready and some oil and such, along with an in-line filter and am going to find a vented fuel cap this morning too. Have my camera charged and ready to shoot, so I can post some pics for all to see,,lol.. As for the extra lights I have ordered, I won't see them for another week or so (if I'm lucky). so I hope to be able to post some news and pics later today.

with that said, have a great day all and ride safe!!

Old 04-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #137

I can see the pictures.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #138

Its Wednesday and no pics yet.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoranger
Its Wednesday and no pics yet.
Awww...give 'im time - I remember when I got my V4SW, it took over a week for me to post pics :!: ...I was too busy enjoying the bike.

Tim tells me the V4SW is his best selling bike now- and he was sold out of them when I spoke to him on Monday. I wonder why???

We have to get Tim to post on this forum- He used to post on that other, crooked forum (I thiunk they banned him, as they did me- because the mod is a shill for Jetmoto- and they thought I was working for Tim, because I'm such a fan of the Vbikes!). His posts can be very helpful to Vbike owners as well as potential customers.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #140

Anyone have any luck locating a vented gas cap for the V4SW?

Old 04-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danthalis
Anyone have any luck locating a vented gas cap for the V4SW?
Tim told me to drill a hole in mine!!! :o :roll: :!: (I wasn't having a problem with it though...so I never did). I wonder if the updated model (250 T) has the vent?(I'll be finding out very soon!)

Old 04-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #142

Hey everyone, I got my bike on tuesday and I have lots to talk about..

now where to start,,,, ok, I'll start with this, When it did show up (4:30 pm on tuesday) at first look, it looked like the damn box had been threw a damn box shredder. So I took off all the tape ( and most of the so called box was nothing but tape) and started to look over the bike. to my suprize sure enough, it looked as if the bike had been dropped down some stairs, so half of the plastic was all scratched up and some of the rails and frame were bent also, I did think about calling Tim, but decided not to and see what I can do about fixing this bunch of BS myself. So now you all know why I haven't posted in a few days. and no I didn't think at the time to take some pics.

But for the most part, the bike is in ok shape,,I guess.. so for the last 3 days and nights, I have been in my shop non-stop working on this bike. I now have most of it together and am going over everything on this bike .

I did go and buy ($100 worth) some bigger bolts and spacer washers for the frount bumper and foot pegs and also got some stickers to cover the scratches on my plastic from shipping. but here in a few days I'll let you all know what I think....

Don

Old 04-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #143

scratched ok. but Frame bent?? not sure I would want that.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #144

Not the main frame, but the sub frame under the seat and the framing that hold the rear rack along with bent foot pegs.. but I have it all moreless straight now. and almost have it 100% together.. so in the next few days, i'll post up some pics