Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2017, 01:25 AM   #1

Heated grips....NICE!

I have a heated jacket liner and glove liners but the glove liners aren't very comfortable...bulky with over gloves. So I decided to get some heated grips and did a bunch of research. I finally decided on the Oxford Heaterz Premium Adventure Heated Grips. I liked the look of the grip, the mount for the control and the fact that you just wire it directly to your battery and the smart controller will monitor the battery and shut down the heat if the battery gets low or if it doesn't detect any engine power noise on the line after 20 minutes. I found them on eBay for $70 with free shipping. Installation took a few hours. I was able to stuff the wires under the ignition shroud and the install looks clean. They get HOT on high and heated up quickly. I took a ride on the freeway and it's 36 degrees out and on high my hands were toasty warm...actually too warm, I had to turn them down. I had all my farkles turned on during the ride and monitored my battery level and the stator was keeping up just fine.

Hope this info is helpful.

Joe