Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #1

DirtyGirls SUNL125XT is a winner too

Howdee yall,
We have both been so sick , we haven't done that much bike fabrication this last week or so, but figured it was time for an update here on the progress nonetheless since we got new parts installed. We will have pictures later tonight of her new bike and some upgrades to it too .
Out of the box the bike assembled easy ( she did it of course ) , and once again the new bike just like mine started right up . No complaints with the SUNL products here , and certainly no complaints with ATV Discounter .
The bike looks cool in Black, better than my Red one actually. It fits her like a glove . The only upgrades we did so far are a new Billet gas cap in silver , and a new pair of Pro-Taper bars in Black annodized alluminum .
It will wear a new engine guard soon too, probably in Black annodized or Silver alluminum . Will also add a new Alloy Fat-Pipe soon too to give it some poop and of course to make it sound throatier .
My experience is other than most of the past Forums folks experience with thier SUNL product, so I am hoping they have changed for good now. I have yet to break anything, so not sure how parts are to be had from ATV Discounter, but I am sure it won't be an issue , as thier service thus far to me has been well and above all I could ever ask or hope for from any company .

Pics tonight, later, Cheers , Kelly out