Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2015, 08:55 AM   #1

Looking for some good parts to get my bike road legal

Hello, LF200Gy-2 2007

Im trying to find good blinkers/ front and back that will fit and a switch, chain guard, etc... Any good ideas and if anyone has been thru or knows a lot about them please help me pick something out. Do I need a horn to get it road legal? Anything else that I am missing please put info together.
Also, I have a some issue somewhere, I painted the front pieces with Kyrson paint, great stuff. The problem I have is if I do spill any gas while filling up the paint will come off. Any tips on making a spill proof area or something that can prevent the paint from running.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4176.jpg (99.4 KB, 61 views)

Old 07-30-2015, 10:13 AM   #2

You can try an automotive clear on top of your paint ,sometimes the clear doesn't play well with the other paint ,sometimes it works fine .Just find a set of universal signal lights ,or if you have a motorcycle junk yard try hitting them up for a set .I can't think of any area where no horn would be legal or wise on a bike on the road ,once again find a cheap universal one ,or motorcycle junkyard one ,or even hit up craigslist for somebody parting out a bike and you should be good to go .

Old 07-30-2015, 01:15 PM   #3

The bike looks sharp! As Bruce's said: Do try some clear coat on the tank. Just stick with the same brand as your base coat for the best chance of compatibility.

As for the blinkers and switches, try ebay.

Old 07-30-2015, 01:43 PM   #4

Your state likely does not require blinkers on bikes but you have to use the hand signals. A horn is always required.

/