Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Everything Else
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2015, 11:48 PM   #91

I am not liking this Motobuys place. I hope they are paying attention.

/

Old 07-23-2015, 11:05 AM   #92

my friend is bringing his camera over today and we will get pics for you all.
hey Andy have you tried these guys for parts? - http://www.powersportsmax.com/index_parts.php/tID/1

Surely someone can get that stuff . I need to get an antenna for the radio as I did not get that either lolz

If a dealer sells something and cannot get it right after the sale they lose my business forever-
Shame on you motobuys

Old 07-23-2015, 01:02 PM   #93

Thank you for reporting the terrible customer service, gentlemen. Your honesty can help others to avoid the same problems by not buying from Motobuys.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 07-23-2015, 06:53 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
Thank you for reporting the terrible customer service, gentlemen. Your honesty can help others to avoid the same problems by not buying from Motobuys.
after my rant and rage cooled down and I had time to think about it
in defense of motobuys - they had fast shipping on the product - it was at my door in 7 days but irregardless if you cant please the customer after the sale that is a big fail in my book . Andy waited 7 months for heaven sake!!

my advice to them is get more parts or make a pipeline available to the customers for the parts and maybe add a shock adjuster to the toolkit

we can all win if we do not play there game

I did not get my camera over here yet but we will get pics of everything from every angle

so far I am loving this thing and my neighbors as well !!!
Peace be on you all
Ruthless

Old 07-26-2015, 05:11 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthlessRyder View Post
my friend is bringing his camera over today and we will get pics for you all.
hey Andy have you tried these guys for parts? - http://www.powersportsmax.com/index_parts.php/tID/1

Surely someone can get that stuff . I need to get an antenna for the radio as I did not get that either lolz

If a dealer sells something and cannot get it right after the sale they lose my business forever-
Shame on you motobuys
I got my bumper cover in yesterday finaly. Its just cosmetic and doesn't look bad without it but if I paid for it I want to get what I paid for. Motobuys is usually very friendly on the phone but keep in mind they are "drop shippers" and probably don't have very many vehicles sitting around. That being said, I bought the pony from motobuys they should have been on BMS's butt as soon as I reported the missing pieces. The axle covers are mostly cosmetic as well I have broken one of them and was missing one from factory.

You are better off buying an antenna the one that came with it brakes real easily. Mine broke off riding in the wood and I'm talking about the plastic base not the cheap exendable antenna itself. If you plan on using the radio (can't hear it above Idle) , you best bet is to go ahead an replace it and the cheap speakers too. The radio in mine works sometimes, sometimes it gets stuck on full volume sometime it gets stuck on volume all the way down. The radio is a piece of junk but like I said you cant hear it anyway over the machine.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:48 PM   #96

I think I found a fix for the antenna - it was hiding in the bag with the winch remote
where did you mount yours? also my hour/voltage meter on the multifunction display is not displaying/toggling .
got a bunch of pics yesterday - it is a 4wd beast when all locked up - tried it in sand and monster boulders yesterday down by the river 23 miles on the clock so far..
talk to you all when I get the pics delivered .

Ruthless

Old 07-28-2015, 04:07 PM   #97

I am interested to see how these hold up. Rhinos and Rangers etc are extremely expensive.

Old 07-28-2015, 09:00 PM   #98

Tonight at the convenience store.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:05 PM   #99

That's a good looking buggy!

Why is gas so cheap there? I'm up north of Topeka and it's $2.59?

Old 07-29-2015, 12:31 PM   #100

Egads! Gas is selling for $3.02/gallon here!

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 07-29-2015, 01:01 PM   #101

Not sure. It just dropped a couple days ago.

Old 07-30-2015, 11:57 AM   #102

WA State gas goes up $0.07 this weekend to fund a new road tax.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 07-30-2015, 05:39 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthlessRyder View Post
I think I found a fix for the antenna - it was hiding in the bag with the winch remote
where did you mount yours? also my hour/voltage meter on the multifunction display is not displaying/toggling .
got a bunch of pics yesterday - it is a 4wd beast when all locked up - tried it in sand and monster boulders yesterday down by the river 23 miles on the clock so far..
talk to you all when I get the pics delivered .

Ruthless

I mounted mine on the bracket for the passenger mirror. I had to drill the hole out big enough to get the wire through. The voltage regulator on mine was not plugged in properly and wasn't charging the battery after assembly. its under the hood in the middle next to the battery box

Old 08-05-2015, 11:15 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyj812 View Post
I mounted mine on the bracket for the passenger mirror. I had to drill the hole out big enough to get the wire through. The voltage regulator on mine was not plugged in properly and wasn't charging the battery after assembly. its under the hood in the middle next to the battery box
I mounted mine on the windshield lower bolt on passenger side - need to get a longer bolt to double nut it on the inside of the window - pics to follow
I got my camera and lots of photos and discovered photobucket suxxors !!!

who is a good photo host these days ???

anyway here is what I managed to upload in 3 days LOLZ

more pics to follow

update on the pony -I figure about 14 hours on the clock - 54 miles according to the odometer .. burned a half quart of oil breaking in - check every day ... doing good now oil wise it is to be expected

no word from BMS about the multifunction display not showing hours and volts.

took it up good solid rock hillclimb today .. it goes like a beast

I hope you are liking the show so far
peace be on ya all
Ruthless

Old 08-06-2015, 05:54 PM   #105

I changed the oil in mine the other day, Had to order oil filters on ebay at $11.00 a piece. The Fram one that I found on another forum that was supposed to fit it bottom out before the gasket seated all the way so I order 3 to have in the future. I'll go to Napa and see if they can match it up. Make sure you check you gear oil in the differentials, I changed mine the other day and the rear didn't have much in it. The fill hole in the rear is the one with the sensor in it. Speed sensor? If it was on my ranger it would be anti-lock brake sensor but I'm not sure what it is on the the pony. My pony does not have an hour meter or volt meter that I know of just an odometer.

Tags
bms ranch pony 500, utv