Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX4
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2020, 08:43 AM   #1

Cross Reference for Delphi parts

The RX4 uses a Delphi ECU and what appear to be Delphi sensors for the MAP, TPS, and air bleed (stepper motor). The fuel injector also appears to be a standard Delphi part. If that's correct it would be useful to know the Delphi part numbers so we could buy replacement parts locally in an emergency, like on a trip. CSC has the parts in stock (and reasonably priced) but shipping time can be an issue. Anyone tried to do a cross reference?

Old 07-11-2020, 12:41 AM   #2

Part numbers are on each item.

Old 07-11-2020, 03:12 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
Part numbers are on each item.
True but given the way our 'parts counter' people work that Delphi part number may as well be in Greek. All they want to know is what year and model the vehicle is. Since Zongshen is not a common vehicle it would be nice to know that a TPS from a Honda happens to fit the RX4. There was a common Kawasaki exhaust gasket that fit my Stelvio so when the Guzzi blew out the gasket all I had to do was stop by the Kawi dealer and the problem was solved. Now, if I had a Delphi store to shop at....have never seen one in all my travels.

Old 07-12-2020, 05:42 AM   #4

In my experience be it limited
I’ve had issues with MAP sensor and stepper motor BUT never stopped it running yet it ran like a bagofassholes but always ran.
Is it that important?
The RX4 has a temp and separate MAP sensor I think, maybe Ebay the numbers n see if you get a listing...
TPS prob same as RX3 and it’s used on a GM I think, stepper you can get some GM or car steppers and pull gently the rod out n switch then - check the style etc but I’ve done that before.