Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2007, 12:00 AM   #1

BMS 300 ATV (need advice)

I had recently purchased a BMS 300cc Quad which is also known as Loncin's LX300ST which I found is the best bang for the buck for the budget I had. It was one of a few chinese manufacturers that gave their engines a one year warranty and had easy access to oem parts.
I went riding for about five hours in the sierra national forest and it handled very well and had plenty of power, I scaled very rough and steep trails with out problems. I've been around name brand atv's for many years but could never afford them. This quad is very big and has good ground clearence, suspension is good, I think you could never have too much power but for a 292cc 4 valve engine it really performs. I havent broke the motor in yet so I haven't experienced full throttle just yet. I'm curious to hear about what poeple know about this particular motor cause I really want to unlock all the power I can out of it Carb, exhaust, head, bore kit, etc...
I don't know if this is a clone motor or what and I'm desperate to find PERFORMANCE PARTS for this thing. the main thin is the exhaust, it's has a dual exhaust port head but both exhaust pipes collect to one very small single pipe that leads to the spark arrestor. I have seen pictures of this quad with a true dual exhaust, I just haven't had any luck find a japanese name brand performance exhaust system that replicates this quad. If anyone has advice please email at ikonx@comcast.net