Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2016, 12:10 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Thanks RideMI,
I'm sure I could use all the advice I can get.
Not sure what your thinking, but Letsride sounds like a good name for the biz to me. Jmo.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 12-01-2016, 02:03 PM   #17

It is being reported on line that superiorpowersports.com has closed there store. I have been calling them and there phone lines seems to be down. Do not order from there site if it is still taking orders as it seems you will not get what you pay for. Servers them right for refusing to honor there warranty's.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:25 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Not sure what your thinking, but Letsride sounds like a good name for the biz to me. Jmo.
HA!! That DOES sound like a good name. I like it! The username came from Gone in 60 Seconds (Nicolas Cage). Lets Ride Power Sports it will be . I have to go put in an Article of Amendment with the SC Sec. of States office and start paying out some money, so the man tells me its ok for me to have a business.

Merlin,
That is GREAT news. And yes, serves them right!

Old 12-01-2016, 11:10 PM   #19

[QUOTE=letsride;237188]HA!! That DOES sound like a good name. I like it! The username came from Gone in 60 Seconds (Nicolas Cage). Lets Ride Power Sports it will be . I have to go put in an Article of Amendment with the SC Sec. of States office and start paying out some money, so the man tells me its ok for me to have a business.

Merlin,
That is GREAT news. And yes, serves them

Awesome

You will just have to fiound out if its taken already in your state/county.
That's good simple name ,easy to remember. It's a good way to do the biz, keep it simple and easy. Pay cash...listen to Dave ramsey, https://www.daveramsey.com/show/radio/
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 12-02-2016, 10:42 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
It is being reported on line that superiorpowersports.com has closed there store. I have been calling them and there phone lines seems to be down. Do not order from there site if it is still taking orders as it seems you will not get what you pay for. Servers them right for refusing to honor there warranty's.
That's something else, all right. One would think that doing nothing but taking orders and shipping tons of freight a month would keep them in business, especially if you don't have the overhead of a technical or customer service department. Sounds like someone "took the money and run..."

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 12-02-2016, 11:40 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
That's something else, all right. One would think that doing nothing but taking orders and shipping tons of freight a month would keep them in business, especially if you don't have the overhead of a technical or customer service department. Sounds like someone "took the money and run..."
Usually caused by gmac financing or similar buying sprees

Old 12-02-2016, 08:28 PM   #22

I happened to see a youtube video reviewing Superior (not too good, LOL) which a disgruntled customer posted a couple years back, and someone posted 2 weeks ago that he thought they went out of business. Maybe it was one of our members here, but like Merlin mentioned seeing something online as well, I wonder. I forgot to ask my friend from Excalibur, and I just spoke with him a couple hours ago.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard