Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2020, 12:08 PM   #76

I have bought a bunch of stuff from Taobao, no problems at all. Also try AliExpress, same deal....no problems with payment or shipping. They also have a process to resolve disputes if you are not happy.

Merry...
Peter Y.

Old 12-26-2020, 03:33 PM   #77

I have had no problems with aliexpress, but I can use PayPal there. Somehow my payment doesn't seem to have gone through on taobao. I'm also seeing a really complicated process, and I'm supposed to install a bunch of different apps as well. One just to communicate with the seller?

Charles.

Old 12-29-2020, 01:52 PM   #78

Taobao is well recommended, and I haven't heard of specific problems with it, but my god, registering and paying is such a process. I had less trouble proving myself to get a military clearance. I said screw it and gave up. Just don't trust them with the amount of apps and junk they wanted.

I buy from Ali all the time, worst that has happened is slow shipping sometimes (5-6 weeks). I've bought gun parts, motorcycle parts, and some electronics, all with great results. The only small problem was a pair of CBR1100XX signals that were so dim they were unusable. They gave a full refund in two days.