Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2022, 12:42 PM   #1

I read this whole super duper long thread. I got a lot out of it too I did have a hard time with oil direction anyway lol.
So I laid my hawk on its side to install the adapter then I had a piece of clear fuel tubing that fits tight in the bolt ports on the adapter forming a lil clear loop. Stand up the bike. Put run button in off position. Turn the key to on. Make sure you are in N and push the start button. Watch the loop and you will know for sure the oil flow direction no doubts. The oil cooler mod on the hawk makes a huge impact on performance in my opinion night and day really. I'm thinking aluminum plumbing on mine instead of braided lines. No offense but after owning a brand new rusty hawk and having to make it work out of the box and it being new and rusty rusty rusty. I'm done with china bikes but not the forums. That being said its only 2g's. If you want to tinker it's perfect. There is plenty of room for improvements. If you want to learn to ride an do basic bike mech stuff it's perfect. The quality is so crazy wonky.