Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2018, 04:38 PM   #1

Irate wheel ripped off literally:doh:

hey guys i bought a rhino 250 a few months back ,i got a good deal 900 new out the door no taxes or anything .so ive done a few mods added led pods tapped to the high beams and mounted on front rack and changed the coil springsto some ebay ones ,and ive also put it to work carrying rolls of 330ft of wire fence and pulling a few logs at first i was worried this thing would not hold but it seems preety well made only had to put loctite ona few bolts most already had it ,and so i decided to take it on a trail but ended up ripping off one of the rear wheels , called a few warehouses they want 65 for just the wheel no tire ,so i looked on offerup and found some from a rzr170 for 180 all four and it is supposedly the same bolt pattern 4x110 but is there anything else i have to look for ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0774.jpg (81.3 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0775.jpg (92.1 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0776.jpg (89.4 KB, 199 views)

Old 07-31-2018, 04:39 PM   #2

theese are the wheels im looking into
https://ibb.co/hRXx5e
https://ibb.co/fraTBK
https://ibb.co/jdHVQe
https://ibb.co/juVjke
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0777.jpg (5.1 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0778.jpg (8.8 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0780.jpg (6.4 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0779.jpg (7.7 KB, 211 views)

Old 07-31-2018, 07:18 PM   #3

How high did you get before the landing? Anyone get hurt?

I can't tell you if those wheels will work. Tires will need to be very close to the same size to prevent rubbing. The wheel backspacing, bolt pattern, lug size/ type, and center hub diameter must all match to prevent a dangerous situation from croping up. You could probably find a nice set of wheels and tires on Aliexpress spec'd for your ATV fairly cheap.

Old 07-31-2018, 07:54 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben2go View Post

How high did you get before the landing? Anyone get hurt?

I can't tell you if those wheels will work. Tires will need to be very close to the same size to prevent rubbing. The wheel backspacing, bolt pattern, lug size/ type, and center hub diameter must all match to prevent a dangerous situation from croping up. You could probably find a nice set of wheels and tires on Aliexpress spec'd for your ATV fairly cheap.
I didint even jump🤦♂️ I just kinda whipped the tail of the atv going on a curve and next thing i know my wheel is right next to me ,but ill check aliexpress althou i was thinking of getting some better quality wheels or maybe even some car wheels ive heard old mazda 4 lugs fit

Old 08-03-2018, 06:11 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacua358 View Post
this would be a great choice ...i have a zongshen 250 sport 4 speed with a few upgrades. change over to tires just like these and made a world of difference on it for sure.