Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro

Old 02-22-2017, 02:39 PM   #1

Question Where to buy Bashan Blaze fork boots?

My fork boots are already split at 400+ miles. Does anyone know where to buy fork boots for a Bashan Blaze?

Old 02-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #2

Rocky Mountain ATV or Amazon will be a good start... I have used Daystar branded Fork Boots on the KLR 650 before, they work good and have shown no signs of use even after I abuse them off road riding...

Or maybe grab a pair of "Shock Sox" ?

Haven't used Shock Sox yet, but I'm getting a pair of Shock Sox when I'm ready for my next parts order from RMATV

Measure the OD of the forks and the length of your old boot, should give you all you need to make the purchase

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p...erm=fork+boots

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p...erm=fork+boots

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 02-23-2017, 03:00 PM   #3

Forgot to say... the Daystar 58 is what should fit our Bashan Forks, I know they fit the smaller Yamaha 100's, Honda's 125 - 250's, and the Suzuki DR200 forks for sure (what all I have put them on)... they should be about the same size as our China Bikes cheepo forks

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 02-23-2017, 03:25 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Forgot to say... the Daystar 58 is what should fit our Bashan Forks, I know they fit the smaller Yamaha 100's, Honda's 125 - 250's, and the Suzuki DR200 forks for sure (what all I have put them on)... they should be about the same size as our China Bikes cheepo forks
Thanks for the info.