Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2024, 09:13 PM   #1

Venom Motorsports

Order was placed on March 28. The next day during their pre- delivery inspection they noticed some damage to the bike and they had no more of the color I picked. After explaining the situation and asking me to choose a new color my bike was sent out the same day. April 4 I got a call from RL Carriers. They didn't feel comfortable stopping on my road to unload the crate (it really isn't a safe place to unload at due to being a high traffic, high speed rural area and being 3/4 of the way up a hill). He unloaded at one of his usual stops and they loaded it in my pickup later.
Back to Venom. I chose the 80% assembly option. The bike arrived with all assembled bolts marked and pretorqued. Everything that should be greased was and had plenty of it. The Xpect 200 came with an NGK DR8EA preinstalled with a .020 gap and the valves needed adjusted. There was absolutely no damage to anything, everything was very well packed and protected and nothing was missing. The title and bill of sale were in the crate. Overall I give them a 10/10 and will 100% buy from them again next time I need a new bike.
2023 Lifan X-Pect 200 #141 - HAAARD BREAK IN
Currently running .003 EXH/.0015 INT