Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2016, 05:12 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by '16 TT250 View Post
Ordered the diesel additive. They also have gun lubes, dammit. You owe me $50 if this stuff is garbage.

I've assumed my injectors are worn out, but I do seem to recall it taking a somewhat sudden turn for the worse so maybe it was a batch of bad fuel that did something, might know after the treatment.
Wow, the price of that stuff must have really gone up! I bought the smaller container of the product for around 35 bucks, because I don't need very much. Still, if they got you for 50 bucks, and it doesn't work - you're covered. Please double the reccomended dose on the first two tankfuls, then use the dose they reccomend.

Old 12-20-2016, 07:21 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
Wow, the price of that stuff must have really gone up! I bought the smaller container of the product for around 35 bucks, because I don't need very much. Still, if they got you for 50 bucks, and it doesn't work - you're covered. Please double the reccomended dose on the first two tankfuls, then use the dose they reccomend.
The cleaner was only $17 or 18, but I had to try the gun lubes. You probably got the 'maintenance' additive, this is a one shot cleaner.

Old 12-20-2016, 09:11 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by '16 TT250 View Post
The cleaner was only $17 or 18, but I had to try the gun lubes. You probably got the 'maintenance' additive, this is a one shot cleaner.
You are NOT covered on the gun lubes. LOL. I never used the one shot cleaner, so I don't know anything about it. If you want to learn about the fuel additive, go to powerstrokehelp.com. He's got videos. But yeah, I'll cover you on the diesel cleaner, or whatever it is. He's got a deal where he will give you enough of the regular fuel additive to treat 80 gallons, but you got to pay like 4.95 for freight.