Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2019, 06:39 PM   #1

partskit.com

Hello all! Has anyone ever dealt with partskit.com? I want to order some parts from them, but I am leery due to having a bad experience with partsatv.com. I don't want to order parts then not have them show up. Thanks!

Old 12-22-2019, 07:06 PM   #2

I've made several orders with no problems.

Old 12-23-2019, 02:13 AM   #3

I want to say that Partskit is TaoTao official site to buy parts. I have bought from them, and I would buy from them again if needed.

Old 12-23-2019, 04:01 PM   #4

I made one order for spare parts... went smooth.. arrived pretty quick.

Old 12-26-2019, 05:39 PM   #5

I ordered a tow hitch bracket back on November 21,was told it would have to come from China,paid for it,$18.95.Still waiting to receive it.Was told it would take 3 weeks to receive,going on 6 weeks now.Sent 2 emails to partskit but no reply.Might have been wrong email address so I sent another email today to different email address.

https://partskit.com/product/110316

Old 12-30-2019, 10:09 PM   #6

I ordered a few parts from them a while back including the left side plastic trim piece that goes underneath the seat on my Hellcat, they sent me the right side, I emailed them and a few days later they sent me another one, wrong one again, I emailed them again with a picture of the schematic and I circled the one I needed and a few days later I got the correct part. I guess they must have had them in the wrong parts bin or something but they took care of the issue and never asked me to send the other ones back. When I bought them the were $7, now they they are asking $40. Their shipping costs are kinda high.

Old 01-03-2020, 11:14 PM   #7

I have bought stuff from them 3 times no issues.

Old 01-13-2020, 07:27 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugndeep View Post
I ordered a tow hitch bracket back on November 21,was told it would have to come from China,paid for it,$18.95.Still waiting to receive it.Was told it would take 3 weeks to receive,going on 6 weeks now.Sent 2 emails to partskit but no reply.Might have been wrong email address so I sent another email today to different email address.

https://partskit.com/product/110316
Never received.Here's what I was told.

this item is a special order item, which mean we don't keep it in stock but factory in China does. I can help you placed an order from there but it usually takes you more than 3 weeks to wait for it. Is it ok for you?
So I said ok,here's my answer,
请直接发货给客户,谢谢! This means, please ship directly to customer.I don't know if partskit sent that answer to me or to the place they was ordering from,confusion on my part.
Sent an email asking who it was ordered from,tracking number.Here's my answer,
There is no updated information from the factory. Let me ask them.
Cost me $3 because I used a prepaid Visa card and I thought I had paid for it but the money was still there minus the $3 monthly fee they take out for using the prepaid card.So if the item you need is not in stock,might have to try and find it elsewhere.
Currently contacting other places that might be able to get the part.No luck so far.

Last edited by dugndeep; 01-13-2020 at 08:33 AM.