Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2023, 05:54 PM   #1

Venom x22r max quick review

Here is a post from my new channel @RestockMotors of the Venom X22R MAX! I will post more videos with a “in-depth” look/view to give those who are interested in this motorcycle a feel for what they are getting into! This bike truest is great for what it is! I didn’t experience any first day issues or shipping malfunctions to the fairings. Top end speed is pretty good. For a 250cc, it’s actually fast. Of course your not going to beat a 600 1000 etc. at the track and so forth. But I was able to keep up with my family & friends, lane split and travel how I wanted to.

Old 06-08-2023, 08:11 PM   #2

Hi I have a 250 max on the way. Thanx for the info. I have ordered swing arm spools / green bar ends / green levers . Cheers.

Old 06-21-2023, 03:27 PM   #3

Cheers mate! I have been slacking on showing the latest mods but will in due time!

Old 06-22-2023, 07:19 AM   #4

Hi If you don't mind I would like to post in your thread about my Max. It arrived to me in N.B. Canada about a week and change ago. $3800.00 cdn to my door.I did not pay for full assembly but it arrived put together. Had a bit of shipping damage small scratch on lower fairing / gouge on heel plate / bent clutch lever. Bike is rideable tho.Contacted Venom and was treated the very best and just got to send some pics and should be sorted.Only mod so far is swingarm spools.Could you show with a vid how to check the air filter? Cheers.

Old 06-24-2023, 12:21 PM   #5

Sure I can attempt to do so. There is an air box you can see if you remove the seat. It is housed under the tank behind the side fairings.