Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2007, 07:36 AM   #16

I bought from xxx last July. It came with a blank MSO, but I paid the extra $50 for a notorized one that was completely filled out. I'm in Missouri and had abulutely no problem with registration. Just make sure that it says "motorcycle" not "dirtbike" and you should have no problem at all.
Make sure everything is tight. Also make sure your plug wire is secure. There is a clip that holds it away from the exhaust. I melted mine against the exhaust on the first ride. Take some heavy duty strip ties and secure the battery box to the frame. It is mounted oddly and needs reinforcement because of the way it hangs. I really only street ride and have had no problems. Mine fired right up but this spring I'll be moving the slide needle up a notch or two. Also, I could regear but I really don't ride on the highway so I may leave it. Also, the plastic body parts are BRITTLE unlike the more flexible ones on Japenses bikes. It's no big deal if you are aware of it. All in all it has been well worth the $$.