Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2016, 01:45 PM   #1

Johnny pag frisco?

Anone know whats going on with Johnny pag motorcycles lately? I'm very interested in the Frisco street bike with the springer front end but no reply from anyone at Johnny pag. They have some really solid looking bikes for 2016.

Old 09-16-2016, 08:24 PM   #2

I am fairly certain I saw them on the most recent EPA/DOT certification list (of course, under their Chinese manufacturer name--Lifeng??), so at least someone is attempting to make them legal for the US. In the 10 years I have been a member here, I believe you are one of the first to ask about them. I know we have discussed them (as a company), but I do not recall anyone being an owner. They have been around quite a while, so I am guessing they hold up under normal use.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 11-02-2016, 07:13 AM   #3

I don't know whats going on with them either. They still have a full website and a parts and accessories site that is up. But no reply to my email either. So I'm guessing they are going or already out of business. Sad too, The little bikes are pretty dog gone cool. No different than any other Chinese bike, YOU ARE THE DEALER PREP. I just picked up a 2009 BarHog that my buddy bought new, put exactly 352 miles on it and parked it as soon as we got back from the dragon. Its been sitting for a long time. The carbs or tank wasn't drained. As far as holding up. Well we went over that bike with a fine tooth comb when he got it, checking and putting loctite on the bolts. He parked it because the bracket that was welded on the from that held the voltage regulator broke, the speedometer cable broke, and the cooling fan came apart. Which he put a new fan on it. Is that good at only 352 miles, no, but I'll fix it. I got it for a tinkerer. Let me know if you hear anything from JPM, I don't think you will. There is PAGSTA you could check out also.

Last edited by letsride; 11-05-2016 at 09:20 PM.