Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2015, 05:17 PM   #1

BMW F800GS for sale

I am downsizing to a CSC RX3 Cyclone and have several bikes for sale: SOLD

2009 BMW F800GS: Factory installed ABS, centerstand, heat grips, computer, clear turn signal lenses 39,XXX miles, orange. $7800. Located in Berthoud, Colorado.
This is no garage/Starbuck queen. It has been to Alaska and all points between, and shows it. It has been dropped many times, and crashed once. Everything functional that was damaged has been replaced. Most things cosmetic have not been; so there are lots of scratches in the paint, dings, and some cracked plastic. The muffler, exhaust pipes and other parts have a patina from the mag chloride on the Dalton and the Dempster. The tires have at least 1000 miles left in them; I’ll put Shinko 705s on it for the asking price or take $200 off the price without tire change.
New fuel pump, OEM rotor and stator, recent service, forkseals, brake fluid.
Bill Mayer custom seat, Denali LED aux lights, Engine skid plate, SW Motech engine guards, AeroFlow windscreen with AeroGards, AeroFlow headlight cover, front running lights – Photon Blaster, rear aux tail/bakes lights – P3, Throttle assist – Koako, BarkBuster Storm hand guards, MudSling, 20mm handlebar risers, Touratech radiator mount brace, Touratech brake reservoir guards F&R, sidestand enlarger, Fuzeblock, Aux outlets – Powerlet, SAE and coaxial.
Owner’s Manual, Hayes service manual, BMW service CD.
I have a pair of Jesse panniers that were bent and “straightened” to reasonable functionality. The racks are bent and probably should be replaced (about $350). The Jesse stuff plus a tool tube is included if you want them.

Cash, no trades - except will consider Moto Guzzi V7II Stone.
Will assist fly & ride.

Last edited by RedHawk47; 05-10-2016 at 11:18 PM. Reason: SOLD

Old 12-16-2015, 05:53 PM   #2

That's a good looking Beemer. Good luck with the sale.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894