Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2010, 08:04 PM   #1

parts

new to site i need some info on a roketa db 28 does anyone know if there is an aftermarket exhaust.is all the parts like handle bars and plastic the
same as a honda 50. i need bearings in the tree top and bottom. where is the best place to get parts

Old 12-20-2010, 12:52 AM   #2

If your Roketa is the same as the "usual" for these bikes there is little, or no, improvement to be had by switching mufflers. What you have there is a straight through thing anyway. If you still have the "need" I am sure you won't have any trouble finding something on EBay.

If you take the steering head apart you have to determine if you just need the "balls", or need races too.
The balls you can source locally from any bearing supply. Forget about the "easy install" bearing cage you will find in there, and buy loose balls (holding them in place with heavy (axle?) grease during assembly). Because you have done away with the ball cage, and tripled the number of balls, you have tripled the load carrying capacity of the bearing, meaning: it will last probably 6X longer than what was in there.
Races are probably generic (pit bike), but are probably best sourced from Roketa (sight unseen).