Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2020, 09:44 PM   #1

Lifan xpect 400 miles and going

so I recently got a lifan xpect efi and a vitacci raven 250.... I babyed the expect untill about 375 miles did an oil change and have started to push her up to 8000/9000 rpms 5 th gear getting about 57-63 depending on conditikns.. Id like the sameish top end speed with lower rpms i have read other threads about possible sprocket changes but haven't see. Anything definitely stating a item # product code or website anyone have a website to check?

Thanks
Anyone have a raven?

Old 11-09-2020, 02:20 PM   #2

The front sprocket is a 17 tooth. I know it is a common one as found on all Chinese bikes with the CG or CB engine (it was not a unique model from all I have seen in the past) based on a Honda. The rear stock sprocket on your bike is 46 so that should get you to 70 once you change out to the 17. I am guessing you should hit 70 bone stock once you have broken the bike in. While most distributors exaggerate their top speeds, Lifan has been pretty spot on with their US lineup.

The Vitacci bike is manufactured by Bashan, and is the same bike as the DB250 41H model as found on Roketa's website. This model (41H) was built to compete head to head with the Hawk, but I don't think they quite had the sales they were expecting since the 41 got overshadowed by other Bashan dual-sports. Keep in mind that Bashan's different dual-sports get distributed by 4 different distributors and all compete with each other.

The 41H and Storm 250 are distributed by Roketa. The Brozz and its derivative (Brozz Recon) are distributed by Peace Motorsports. BMS uses Bashan as their OEM for the BMS CRP 250. And Vitacci has recently re-labeled the 41H as the Raven 250. If you can find information on the 41H, you should have as much information on the Raven as you will find unless there is a YouTuber sorting out the Raven 250.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 11-18-2020, 03:52 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
The front sprocket is a 17 tooth. I know it is a common one as found on all Chinese bikes with the CG or CB engine (it was not a unique model from all I have seen in the past) based on a Honda. The rear stock sprocket on your bike is 46 so that should get you to 70 once you change out to the 17. I am guessing you should hit 70 bone stock once you have broken the bike in. While most distributors exaggerate their top speeds, Lifan has been pretty spot on with their US lineup.

The Vitacci bike is manufactured by Bashan, and is the same bike as the DB250 41H model as found on Roketa's website. This model (41H) was built to compete head to head with the Hawk, but I don't think they quite had the sales they were expecting since the 41 got overshadowed by other Bashan dual-sports. Keep in mind that Bashan's different dual-sports get distributed by 4 different distributors and all compete with each other.

The 41H and Storm 250 are distributed by Roketa. The Brozz and its derivative (Brozz Recon) are distributed by Peace Motorsports. BMS uses Bashan as their OEM for the BMS CRP 250. And Vitacci has recently re-labeled the 41H as the Raven 250. If you can find information on the 41H, you should have as much information on the Raven as you will find unless there is a YouTuber sorting out the Raven 250.
Thank you for the information it is much appreciated

Tags
efi, raven