Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2022, 08:00 PM   #1

Is it possible to get a non-California China motorcycle carb compliant & registered

If I bought aftermarket products to reduce emissions on something like my ice bear champion which is already titled and registered in Indiana, could I then title and register it in California? Is there any way to get the motorcycle registered for California? If it's been titled in Indiana, will that lift the California ban now that the motorcycle is in the system within another state?

Old 07-03-2022, 08:40 PM   #2

Another way: do you have ties in Indiana? Family? Anyone your registration can go to? Even a mail forwarding service?

could just leave it registered in Indiana and keep renewing it. I don’t live anywhere. but I have a state that everything is registered in and that my license is from and that my entire existence goes through.

Old 07-03-2022, 09:02 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatguy View Post
Another way: do you have ties in Indiana? Family? Anyone your registration can go to? Even a mail forwarding service?

could just leave it registered in Indiana and keep renewing it. I don’t live anywhere. but I have a state that everything is registered in and that my license is from and that my entire existence goes through.

Yes, and that's probably what I'll do. My home is in Indiana but I'm very much a snowbird when 40° highs hit. I might have my dad title and register this motorcycle. I just hope he'll will it to me lol.