Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2024, 09:54 AM   #1

RhinoWalk Soft Cases

Not sure if this goes in this section or not, so feel free to move it if needed.....

As I work my way toward travelling on my bike some, I needed some side cases. I've seen comments about hard cases causing problems in wrecks (like broken legs), so decided to go soft.

If you want to spend the money, from what I've researched Mosko Moto is the way to go. I'm cheap....errrr...frugal. I decided to go wtih Rhinowalk soft cases.

You can find these things on the internet for about $139. This is for the size L which I bought. They also come in XL and M. prices are different based on size. In my search to spend as little as possible, I found several entries in dBay and ended up paying about $98 for mine. 100 bucks for soft bags that are waterproof, can't go too wrong, right?

I got them mounted on my KLR. Pic is below. They are a bit clumsy, but overall the fit the bike pretty well. I was not sure about sizes, but the size L seems to be right for weekend travels (in my opinion). If I were to plan some longer trips, I might go with XL, but at the same time, I still have tons of room for a larger top case and other bags on the rear of the seat. Overall, I think these will do for my needs.

I have rear crash bars mounted to my bike so I aligned the bags with those crash bars. That keeps them away from the bodywork and good clearance from the muffler too. I really don't care about the bodywork, but the bars were already there, so..... However, they do have some softer material on the part of the bag that would sit against the bike. I can imagine if mud/dirt got in there, the bodywork would end up scratched regardless.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20230801_104642 (2).jpeg
Views:	31
Size:	408.3 KB
ID:	30886   Click image for larger version

Name:	1000004667.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	522.1 KB
ID:	30887  

Bikes I've owned: Suzuki GS450T, Yamaha XS500, Honda V45 Sabre, Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic (2), Suzuki VX800, Kawasaki Ninja 650, Triumph TT600, Honda Superhawk, Kawasaki Concours 1000 (3, including a sidecar rig), Buell XB9R, Kawasaki Nomad 1500, Concours 14, Honda Goldwing (2), Housen Hawk, Suzuki Intruder 1400, Kawasaki KLR650, Victory V92TC.

Old 03-01-2024, 12:00 AM   #2

I have a Rhinowalk tail bag...
Quality is as good as any I have seen
and better than a lot..
Is great as it can be used as normal luggage
on a plane etc.. fully recommend them...

===> https://video.aliexpress-media.com/p....mp4?from=edge

77 Montesa Cota 348 MRR "Malcom Rathnell Replica"...

Current resto projects..
81 Honda CT110...
80 Kawasaki KL250A1...

11 Husaburg TE125 enduro... "sold" along with another 31...
Lifan 125 Pitbike.. "stolen" ...

KIWI BIKER FORUM...... http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/content.php

All the best offroad rides in NZ...
http://www.remotemoto.com/

E-mail... xtpete1@gmail.com