Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX4
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2022, 09:45 AM   #1

yeap

Old 07-24-2022, 04:42 PM   #2

Okie doky ! we'll do dat then !
LOL

tried to Turn off automatic updates on the laptop but they only have a pause updates button...you can't friggen turn it off ...of all the stupid things !
and I had to do all the updates in order to pause it again.... it's windows 10 but not like the windows 10 pro I have on my desktop AURGH ! so 2 hrs later it finally gets done.... and I'm waiting for the thing to blow up because we all know how great the updates are your lucky if the computer works after a windows update ! the HP laptop is great it's the operating system that bites !

Bob...

Old 07-28-2022, 12:26 AM   #3

Still waiting for UPS to deliver my cable was supposed to be here yesterday i got a notice that it will be delivered tomorrow.... it's always the same with UPS they are never on time !
.... so I took off the side stand and shortened it by about 1/2" more I have already shortened it once before by 1" now it's a total of 1 1/2" shorter than stock and I am hoping it won't stand so vertical when parked on pavement now.... nothing worse than going into the store and getting your stuff and then finding your bike on it's side when you come out .... been there done that !
....you make real sure that the bike is secure after that !
Bob......