Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2018, 05:48 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobnd16 View Post
I had no problems getting a tag today . Apscusa.com sent the paperwork needed and State Farm insured the bike . Gave the clerk the paperwork and now I can ride legally
Could you tell me what country in Alabama you got plated? I'm in Calhoun. Also anyone in Alabama if the clerk inspects your bike and only looks at the VIN you are prrobably good to go but if they get frisky and see that sticker on crank case you are toast. I am in Alabama HELL right now running out of options. Also Q9 made a couple of mistakes on my MCO and I am waiting on an affidavit to correct it. I have been to three DMVs and been denied. Last two never even got past the ínspection. I have about two more options and then its all over with. Anyone that's a total dumb ass like me anywhere you are get rid of that sticker. It won't be easy its tough to get off. Its more like paint than it is a sticker. Either most clerks just look at the VIN and bolt or every one else on here is smarter than I am. I never heard anyone here warning of that sticker. If you just got a new Hawk check that sticker and I would suggest getting rid of it. If not you may press your luck.

Last edited by itsnt4me; 10-04-2018 at 06:29 PM.