Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2024, 07:13 PM   #1

Need electrical schematic

I have a Boom BD250-2 that has been nothing but problems. First the fuel pump went out after I just had the bike for 6 weeks. Then it took 6 weeks for the dealer to get the parts and finish the job. I even had to pay for the dealership labor to put the new fuel pump on ($200).

When something fuel related failed again I definitely would not want the dealer doing that to me again so I took it to a local motorcycle repair shop. They said the stator was only outputting 10.4v which isn’t enough to get a spark from the computer. 3 weeks later stator arrives and is put in only to give one spark and then quit. Now the shop is asking me to get the electrical schematics for the bike.

I talked to Boom holdings USA on the phone but that guy was not helpful at all just said they do not interact with customers directly and that i had to talk to the dealer. Well the dealer is an ignoring me now I guess since I didn’t take it back to them for their great customer service and standing behind their products.

Where can I get the electrical schematics at?

Old 03-31-2024, 07:35 PM   #2

Is there something in the owners manual ?often is with the china bikes .

Old 03-31-2024, 07:57 PM   #3

Not really what I would call schematics but I did forward them the 20 pages or so that covers the EFI system. I’m not sure it will help. They need something that will tell the reference voltages for each wire they want to get readings all over the place I think. It might be another part that is frying the stators idk.

Old 03-31-2024, 10:08 PM   #4

I’m posting here in hopes that another Boom dealer will see this and request the electrical schematics on my behalf.