Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2020, 12:43 PM   #1

Razz SE Colorado Vader/Boom125cc here!

Whats up guys!

Picked up 2 Vader 125cc Gen II's (for my girl and I) and am still waiting on them to arrive (delayed cause of Covid). I've had a first gen so I kind of know what I'm getting into. I had the carb fall apart after 50 miles while riding with gas shooting everywhere. I already have some parts I bought for when it comes in: Pro taper bars, short clutch lever, VM22 carb, 16T front sprocket, flush mount front turning signals, TST integrated tail light.

I live in Trinidad, CO if there are any more Grom riders around that want to click up at some point. I'll be making a bunch of Youtube videos with my Gopro when I start riding, so I'll post the links for that as well. Nice to meet you guys and stay safe!

Old 08-04-2020, 04:01 PM   #2

Hey Medicbobs!
Yoshimura RS-2 full exhaust system, Nibbi PWK30 flat slide carb, DRC Moto LED tail light, Mini H4 LED headlight, DIY windscreen and rear inner fender, Unipod 2" filter, Unipod crankcase 5/8" filter, Deleted airbox, Smart Turn and Brake System

Old 08-04-2020, 10:08 PM   #3

Welcome to here! My son just picked up a Vader for $600 after years of me being a member here, lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200801_165644.jpg (85.3 KB, 399 views)

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 08-06-2020, 02:40 PM   #4

That's nice man! Whats up Daghita! I have all the aftermarket parts for mine. The bikes from KronikRacing should be here within a week or so, so i'll be sure to post some pictures and videos of the build. I'll have all the stuff on within the first day for sure.

Old 08-06-2020, 05:56 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicbobs View Post
That's nice man! Whats up Daghita! I have all the aftermarket parts for mine. The bikes from KronikRacing should be here within a week or so, so i'll be sure to post some pictures and videos of the build. I'll have all the stuff on within the first day for sure.
Pete is a great guy at Kronik, which is why I encouraged my son to buy a Vader in the first place. I stopped by his shop a few times when I lived in the L.A. for a short period of time.

You guys should get hold of member Goob; he lives in the Denver area and owns a TT250 dual sport as well as a Orion 150cc pitbike with all the street equipment (not sure if it is street legal in Colorado). There are several Colorado members here on Chinariders now.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 08-07-2020, 12:58 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Pete is a great guy at Kronik, which is why I encouraged my son to buy a Vader in the first place. I stopped by his shop a few times when I lived in the L.A. for a short period of time.

You guys should get hold of member Goob; he lives in the Denver area and owns a TT250 dual sport as well as a Orion 150cc pitbike with all the street equipment (not sure if it is street legal in Colorado). There are several Colorado members here on Chinariders now.
Yeah Pete has been nothing but nice on the delay. Seems like a solid company as well. I'll be shouting them out in my videos and sending people to him for sure. I'll have to check out your friend. I'm about 3 hours south of Denver, but I'm sure ill have to pack them up and go check out some rides. Do they ever post any big rides on here?

Old 08-22-2020, 01:45 AM   #7

I've seen a few larger than normal rides cruising down Colfax ave but I have yet to find out how to cruise with them! Colfax is always a good show.
Yoshimura RS-2 full exhaust system, Nibbi PWK30 flat slide carb, DRC Moto LED tail light, Mini H4 LED headlight, DIY windscreen and rear inner fender, Unipod 2" filter, Unipod crankcase 5/8" filter, Deleted airbox, Smart Turn and Brake System

Tags
125cc, colorado, grom, trinidad, vader