Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2014, 10:06 PM   #1

standard issue items

I am putting this out to anybody that has done some custom work on their bikes and has some left over parts that could use a new home. I have a 2007 Hensim HS250DB(or something) dual sport. It was originally a 250 and I would like to have the right displacement, but beyond that I'm open to lots of stuff. I will be posting all kinds of pictures to show what hole on the bike I am trying to fill.

In no particular order:

Instrument cluster
Headlight
Left side hand controls
Clutch lever
Pushrod 250 engine
Brake pedal mounting bolt
All the turn signals and brake light
Body panel right/rear section
Seat

Now, I said that I'm not terribly picky, but I would love to have this set of gauges if somebody has them lying listlessly on a workbench somewhere.Name:  GY-5_ORANGE_09.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  93.4 KB

So please let me know what you have and your price. I'll see how quickly I can scratch and if it will fit.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:52 AM   #2

I had that same setup on my Roketa, and the tach was junk. I bought this for my TW200, and I bet it would fit your bike. Measure the distance between the two mounting bosses on the upper triple tree, and let us know what the measurement is. I'll compare that with my gauge cluster: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm...ed55e27b&pm_id=

That's only $18.10 US plus shipping.

This headlight is $13.61 US: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...id=19978683376

Clutch levers, left side controls, turn signals, brake light etc can all be found on eBay.

Taobao has endless motorcycle items, and I'm sure you'll find everything you want. A motor would be too expensive to ship, so hopefully you'll find one locally.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 05-11-2014, 05:58 PM   #3

Ok, so this is the mount where the ignition switch once lived. The distance between the two holes at the top is 5 cm and the distance between the two at the bottom is 7.5 cm. I'm not sure which two you were referencing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 104_3126.jpg (92.9 KB, 82 views)

Old 05-12-2014, 10:47 AM   #4

What I mean is the upper triple tree has two female threads on the underside, and I suspect they'll be just under 12cm apart. Can you see those mounting points?

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 05-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #5

ok so this is the view from underneath the top of the triple tree. I got a couple sets of holes. The two closer ones with the hex head bolts sticking out are 5 cm on center and the two pairs of holes are 7.65 cm on center.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020946.jpg (84.8 KB, 84 views)

Old 05-12-2014, 11:18 PM   #6

Bummer. I guess the Zong part won't work for you.

Another option would be to use a round speedometer from a Roketa style bike (like I did). It's a good fit, and the tach would probably lie to you anyway.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:45 AM   #7

Found it. It's only $8.82 US + shipping: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...&id=5450205533

Old 05-13-2014, 09:18 AM   #8

If that was a Honda part it would be about $300.

Old 05-24-2014, 07:06 PM   #9

no kidding! I found an exact match for my seat through a website that is asking a consistent 300% mark up and even that is a steal compared to the Yamaha/Honda/Kawasaki equivalent.