Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #1

Rocketa Jamaica MC-46-150 Vacuum lines

My Jamaica had a slow idle and was going dead each time that I came to a stop. SO, I bought a new carb, new vac and fuel lines. Now, it wont start at all. I cleaned the old carb, inside and out and replaced the new carb with the old one.

I'm using new gas and I have cleaned the fuel filter. I am getting fuel thru the petcock. My fuel/air screw is 3/4 of a turn out from the stop.

I may have mis-installed a vac line somewhere and have searched all over the internet for an accurate vac line schematic to no avail.

If someone has this diagram or an idea of the scooter's problem, I sure would appreciate the insight.

thx
jt

Old 06-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #2

Welcome!

I don't have a diagram, but I'd be happy to help you figure it out. Are you able to remove the pollution device in your area? I did that for my Pastor, and you can read all about it here: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=9421

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 12-29-2014, 01:56 PM   #3

just make sure your fuel petcock is connected and take the others off for testing, you should have 2 ports on your intake manifold, make 1 the fuel petcock, and the other the vacuum line from the carburetor and see what id does, those t fittings in the vac system always leak. If not that check your valves
52mm Hoca big bore
MMS big valve head raised ports, polished, milled .023
Hoca 26mm carb
NCY titanium valve springs
NOS wet nitrous system
Holley fuel pump
MMS variator
Naraku CDI
HT coil
4' Wheelie bar
MMG stainless slip-on exhaust
NGK "11" spark plug