Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2017, 06:28 PM   #1

Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Taotao have been making strides in adding in quality to their bikes the past 2 or 3 years. People have been noticing the improvements. In fact, my friend who is the general manager for Excalibur Motorsports, who are the exclusive distributors for TGB Scooters in the US, has found out, is that many scooter rental businesses in the US do not find using a top of the line scooter, such as the TGB, good for their business model. Many are now using Taotao models because they are so low cost and have surprising quality. Coincidentally, Alan Tang (the manager) is friends with a few people at the Taotao So. Cal. warehouse, and Excalibur do distribute their scooters and quads. Also, Excalibur have a retail license, so can sell you a Hellcat, as well as any other Taotao. I always recommend Alan because he answers the phone all day, making him easy to get hold of. Several people ordered Bashan Brozz and Bashan Sharks through him, and all offered praise for him (if you research Chinariders). 909-591-8800

I would order one of the Taotao Hellcats over the Vader or the Ice Bear, and even the SSR Razkull (due to the SSR's higher price and I am not sure if one can be mail-ordered).
does alan know you are telling all his secrets ?

hot enough for ya (don't you love it when that question is asked? duh)
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 08-19-2017, 05:20 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
does alan know you are telling all his secrets ?

hot enough for ya (don't you love it when that question is asked? duh)
It has 'cooled' down from the 115 range the past couple weeks. I dare say it is 'cool' on my morning commute nowadays. Actually, Alan has had a surge of TGB sales lately, starting a couple weeks ago, including a few rental shops in Florida. One dealer bought 10 of the X-Race scooters for his Key West location. Another dealer (I forgot where, but apparently an island attached-ish to Florida, but I don't believe the Keys) bought 6 of the Key Wests (ironic, huh? ).

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard