Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2017, 01:37 PM   #1

Smile Hello from Houston!

Hi all!!!
My names Joey, and I'm new to the scooter game.
Just got a taotao lancer 150, and thanks to all the advice oooh received lurking here, she runs great and hopefully will for years to come.
This second thing I'm gonna say, is probably going to make several people here think my name is actually "manny", but it's not.
I ordered from tx powersports/5 alternate company names, on a drunken whim before I'd seen this site.
Read all the reviews on here and immediately regretted my decision, however, after emailing them and telling them that I was worried about all that I'd read, they seemed to genuinely want to fix their reputation.
Told them I'd put a good word out there if they fulfilled my expectations.
So far, they have. Got my bike 5 days after ordering. They forgot my trickle charger, but I emailed them, and it shipped the same day. Got it 4 days later.
Mostly I was concerned about my tags and title though as I've read a lot of people saying they didn't receive them for up to 8 weeks.
They shipped yesterday. Whole process took 2 weeks. Totally surpassed my expectations after hearing so many manny horror stories.
Anyways, I guess I didn't have to say all that in my initial "hello",
But I figured I'd get it out of the way in case people started accusing me of being manny myself. Seen a couple threads where that happened.
Alright!