Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2006, 11:31 PM   #1

Hello from WA

Hi, I have a 2004 Kazuma 200. I have rode bikes of all kinds since I was 6 years old. I have had lots of bikes and I really like my Kazuma. I like the way I can ride anywhere I want because it is street legal. I like to ride up in the mountains and just enjoy the freedom of the trail for a while and when I am tired or for the sake of time hit the road back to camp or the truck. I ride often and many times take my Kazuma along with my other bike just to check out camp spots and things. The nice thing about these bikes is the are in a price range that is real for the amount of street riding I do. Looking foward to seeing this site grow!

Old 07-14-2006, 09:58 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to eddyfx Send a message via Yahoo to eddyfx
Re: Hello from WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by old-school
Hi, I have a 2004 Kazuma 200. I have rode bikes of all kinds since I was 6 years old. I have had lots of bikes and I really like my Kazuma. I like the way I can ride anywhere I want because it is street legal. I like to ride up in the mountains and just enjoy the freedom of the trail for a while and when I am tired or for the sake of time hit the road back to camp or the truck. I ride often and many times take my Kazuma along with my other bike just to check out camp spots and things. The nice thing about these bikes is the are in a price range that is real for the amount of street riding I do. Looking foward to seeing this site grow!
welcome to the site, yep you hit the nail on the head, same reason we all bought chinese bikes.
Not to mention easy on the wallet for us Po' folk. :wink:

Old 07-14-2006, 11:37 PM   #3

Old-school, welcome. Member bfe71730 has an '04 Kazuma as well. He posted photos of it in the gallery section.